Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD Printer help ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nezc1969

Technical User
Mar 2, 2004
US
I need to setup an ACD printer with my OPT11 23.3, In my first CAB the tree SDI port are used. How can I setup the new ADAN PRT on my second cabinet It is posible? I have fiber connection on the two CAB. It let configure the printer on the second CAB but what it is rare that it didnt ask me on LD 17 for the port, the BPS rate, BITL, and Stop. Then I dont see any activity on the printer. I already configured the SCB on LD 23 and put the PRIO. Please help ?

Noel

Unless there is something new on the option 11. The only choices you have are the sdi ports in cabinet one.

the sdi ports do work on cab two, i was surprised to find that out on an app where i ran out. don't remember which card they were progromed as but i did end up using them

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

try using sdi cards on first slot in CAB 2 which will give u 2or 1 sdi login ports ........check with ur vendor regarding the card info ........it exists and u can have sdi ports from CAB 2 .but u cant use them for backup,software upgrade etc which r sole functionalities of TTY 0 ...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back