Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD Overflow after last agent is marked absent

Status
Not open for further replies.

meltitdown

Technical User
Apr 24, 2003
NZ
Can anyone help me with this scenario:

BC11sp13

ACD GROUP CALL DATA
GRP LIM SERV TRAF SEL QUE QIC CUST
4441 6 1000 15 11030 00000060101

END

When the last availible member does not answer - the call returns to the queue where it stays forever. ie it will not overflow even though the settings allow overflow on no agents availible.

I remember this problem from the past but can not remember the solution. I guess it's something obvious I have missed.

Any help would be appreciated.

the solution for this is: BC12
this problem exists already for a long time

in BC12 E/// finally added a parameter in ACPAC (ACDNUM=7)
to allow the call to overflow.

don't know if there's a patch in BC11 to allow the same functionality

-----------------------------------------------------
What You See Is What You Get
Never underestimate tha powah of tha google!

We have BC11SP14, but has been working since atleast somewhere in BC10.

My settings on SEL in this case is 11230

And I noticed that if you have different CUST in PBX, then the ACD must belong to a CUST

thanks for the information. I will put to our supplier.

The overflow in bc11 is for just NEW calls to the grup not calls that are in the acdque. I think the agents have to train how to use the phone and how the ACD-group works. If the agents always make them unavailable when they leave their place you never have that problem.

FYI:
There is a patchpackage for this (don't remember the OMR, it was oroginally meant for Spain, but released MAAS WE/DE). Maybe upgrading to BC12 is a better solution in this case?

FYI:
BC 12
This feature allows to deflect calls from an ACD-queue to the diversion position defined for the group, when the last ACD agent becomes unavailab

The feature is generalization of the market uniq ue function DE-71.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back