Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

acd-d scb problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDriver

Vendor
Dec 14, 2004
US
I have a cs1000m that is running 5.50w+. The acd reports stopped on tuesday morning at 9:00.
In trying to get them running again I printed the schedule block and noticed that start hour and end hour were both 0.
When I tried to change it to collect between 800 and 2100 it gave me error sch0925. This says "New request is invalid for AD/SCB prompt if the customer has been
assigned as an ACD package D customer."

The req prompt was answered with 'chg' not 'new' but this is what it said.

I then replied with out and the system let me remove the schedule block. Now it won't let me put it back. Same error when I type 'new' as when I typed 'chg'.

Anyone know how to solve this??

Also, Before doing this I tested the prt port in ld 37 and the test worked.

If you have ACD package D and in LD 17 PARM DCUS is set to 1 then you need to build a ADS block.
If you are not using ACD D then in LD 17 PARM set DCUS to 0 and you can build a a schedule block.
If you build a new schedule block or ADS block in LD 23 all ACD agents will be logged out. So if you build the new block during the work day be careful as voice mail has ACD agents that will also be logged out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back