Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD Configuration Question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustShady

IS-IT--Management
May 23, 2003
US
Hi All,

I have an ACD set up for a person moved from one DID range to another. The problem is that when the ACDN is called from the outside, the call does not go thru. Here is the config. What did I do wrong?

Thanks,

JustShady

TYPE ACD
CUST 0
ACDN 4060
MWC NO
DSAC NO
MAXP 1
SDNB NO
BSCW NO
ISAP NO
AACQ NO
RGAI NO
ACAA NO
FRRT
SRRT
NRRT
FROA NO
NCFW 6447
FNCF NO
FORC NO
RTQT 0
SPCP NO
OBTN NO
RAO NO
CWTH 1
NCWL NO
BYTH 0
OVTH 2047
TOFT NONE
HPQ NO
OCN NO
OVDN
IFDN
OVBU LNK LNK LNK LNK
EMRT
MURT
RTPC NO
NRAC NO
RAGT 4
DURT 30
RSND 4
FCTH 20
CRQS 100
IVR NO

Okay, I can dial in from outside and reach the NCFW 6447 but am being told by the user that this is intermittent. He says that sometimes the call will go directly to the 6447 VM or the caller will experience ring, pick-up and silence.

Instead of an ACD should I have just created a phantom DN and set FDN & HUNT to the new extension?

In ACD, does maxp= 1 (ncfw=voice mail dn) mean that the call will generally go to the NCFW mail box? If so, what is the value to send the call to the DN and then to voice mail on no answer?

Thanks

Can we assume that 4060 is the old DID# and 6447 is the new DID#? If so, this is not the best way to do this. Instead, set up an IDC table for the route associated with the DID numbers. Check this in LD 49;PRT;IDC;^m;^m. Hopefully you have one built and assigned. Check the assignment in the route with LD 21. Assuming that is done (BIG assumption I know), add an entry to the DCNO in LD 49 to simply convert 4060 to 6447. That is the easiest way to do what I think you are trying to do. There are many other posts describing IDC. Just search this forum if you need more help. Otherwise repost.

Hope this helps
Rob

teekow,

4060 is the old DID# and 6447 is the new DID#.

I moved some people from the 8th floor to the 9th. We would like to keep the 9th floorextensions 6000 #s and the 8th floor 4000 #s. So i need to forward the old extension to the new for a period of 30 days. For instance, when someone calls 4060 from inside or outside (DID), the call needs to go to extension 6447 and be picked up by VM if no answer. 6447's VM is already set up.

The most I've done as far as programming is set up the ACD so really, not much. Usually I change names in LD 95, change date & time in ld 2, reset the page port, cpy set configs, out sets and chg various things all in LD 20.

So, setting up something in LD 49 is new to me, my first time. Do I do this in place of the ACD that I set up? This is the prt in ld 49:

>ld 49
DGT000
MEM AVAIL: (U/P): 845016 USED U P: 445869 68986 TOT: 1359871
DISK RECS AVAIL: 411
REQ prt
TYPE idc
CUST 0
DCNO

DCNO 1
FDID YES
IDGT CDGT

DCNO 2
IDGT CDGT

DCNO 3
IDGT CDGT

MEM AVAIL: (U/P): 845016 USED U P: 445869 68986 TOT: 1359871
DISK RECS AVAIL: 411

Do I add to an existing DCNO and what is the REQ syntax? Also, what is the REQ in LD 21 to check the route?

I have tried going thru some of the post and would sure appreciate, as always, your assistance.

Yes, I'm a little slow... and need alot of help but that's my problem. : )

Thanks so much,

Scott

Ld 21
LTM
<enter>
<enter>

That will show you the members of each route and the route number. Then do this:
LD 21
PRT
RDB
<route number in question>
<enter>
<enter>

That will print the route and one of the prompts will be IDC:yes or no. You want it to be yes. The DCNO:## shows what IDC table is assigned to the route.

Then do this:
LD 49
CHG
IDC
cst:0
DCNO:xx
IDGT 4060
4060 6447
<enter>

Hope this helps
Rob

Also, you will need to remove the ACDN 4060 before you add it to the IDC table.

why remove the acd before adding it to the idc table,, both do the same thing.. an idc entry is almost never a vacant number

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I have VOIP 1140 E phones and I have 12 phones that are set up for ACD sets my undestanding is that you cannot CFW A ACD set because its looking for teh 0 key is this correct

call forward and acd sets have never worked as expected.. an acd set has so many pointers set that fna hta is never a sure thing and not a request i would play with.. i have had to use a soft set and allow rcfw on the marped dn (key 0) to get it to work.. a number that is not key 0 and does not have an analog tn, will not forward.. even if it just appears on just one set... people may think they are forwarding there "back" line, and calls that hunt from key 0, will fna, but calls to a secondary dn will not forward. nortel calls it design intent, i call it an overlooked customer concern

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

The DNs on the ACD set will forward if they are MARPd to the set and you have MARP turned on. You cannot forward Key 0 because the programming for Key 0 comes from the ACD queue programming in LD 23.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back