Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD Commands - TURN ON

Status
Not open for further replies.

73vette

Technical User
Apr 16, 2002
US
Hello,

I am wondering if anyone from Europe could tell me how we can turn on the ACD commands in BC 7.X and BC 9.x.

We would also like to turn on RVA Recorded Voice in BC 9.0

Thanks

Hi!
1) Check in your system(s) the following program units, if they exist (cnpip:unit=x): a) for ACD: DAAP, DAGP, ACHS1, ACHS2, ACHS3
b) For RA: RA1R, RA1M, RHH, and for BC9 also RA1DP.

Now, in BC9 you see the commands in hexadecimal value with sacop:unit=achs1,lim=1,sector=rel,addr=28c&&325. If no idea, just copy the printout here, and I'll tell you more.
This about the AC/Bc9. The RA part is following:
sacop:unit=rhh,lim=1,sector=rel,addr=159&&209.
These commands apply only, if you have the units installed in the system. If not, you have to get them somewhere.
Abouty BC7: My PLEX is somehow not working now, but maybe tomorrow....

fcpli

If ac-commands are not known in the system, you must hope, that you have an inl stored on your HDU, Try lapul:unit=daap,path=/sysn/usr1/ses/dr/inl,lim=1; Try and tell us, what the result is and how many lims you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back