Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD Agents Receiving Dial Tone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realign

IS-IT--Management
Mar 12, 2005
US
Site Info: G3SI V11 Intuity MAP5 CMS V6
Good Afternoon, Once again I need your expertise. I have various call centers. 2 of which are in different locations, however they are connected via TNT transferring. So a call will come into 1 center, if no agents are available, the call will be transferred to the other center to utilize their agents. The complaints I am receiving is sporadically Agents are receiving dial tone as the incoming call. Instead of the normal Agent notification tone then the actual call, they hear the notification tone and then just dial tone then released. Now the kicker is the fact that NONE of these calls are being counted as abandoned or dropped. It almost makes me want to lean toward disconnect supervision timing. Has anyone experienced a similar situation? As stated this is sporadically throughout the day, therefore I can not perform a trace on a particular agent. It is also happening at the far end site as well. Since they are not being counted against any reports, it is more of an annoyance than anything. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back