Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD agents and the AACS prompt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switchlady1

Programmer
Apr 27, 2010
US
I have two ACD supervisors whose phones were inadvertantly reprogrammed after be moved. Now both claimed that previously they were able to see their names after logging into the ACD queue but cannot now. I am looking at another ACD set that is working properly and after comparing it with the two supervisor sets, I see a couple of differences. The phone working properly has:

AACS YES
ACQ AS: TN
ASID 16
SFNB (several numbers following)
SFRB (several numbers following)
USFB (several numbers following)
CALB (several numbers following)
FCTB 1

I tried to add this on the supervisor sets but I do not get prompted by the switch with "AACS". I believe if YES is answered for AACS, then I may be prompted with the rest of what's listed above. Can someone please tell me 1)if this is what needs to be changed to see the log in name and 2)if so, how am I prompted with AACS? This ACD queue interfaces with a symposium system.
Thanks in advance for your help.

You need to access symposium and either using the "fat client" or web client and acquire those 2 supervisor TN in the phonesets properties within symposium

When the sets is acquire, the AACS will flip to yes and the feature bitmap (the various numbers) will populate.

Thanks yyrkroon. Unfortunately I am not familiar with the symposium system and the one person who is (somewhat) was not familiar with acquiring the 2 supervisors as you've stated. Is it possible to forward some quick instructions on doing it?

Depends on the version of Symposium you have.

If you have SECC -
you either have a stand-alone client install on your PC or there's usually one installed on the Symposium Server. Login and access switch properites, then Phonesets and check the list to see if your TN are there, if yes, right click the TN and select acquire and request the screen. If your TN isn't listed, click the add button and add the TN and acquire.

If you have SCCS/CCSM - depending on versions - You also have a stand-alone client installed on your PC or you can use your web browser. Instruction on the stand-alone client is the same as the SECC. As for the web browser access. Point your brower to the webclient server, login, go to confiugrations, then phonesets and acquire if already there or add then acquire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back