Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD Agent Login - Adding to Superkey 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlambros

IS-IT--Management
Sep 2, 2005
US
Forgive me if this is answered already but I'm not finding it via Google or tek-tips.

We have a Mitel 3300 with 5330 handsets. I need to add a new person to the ACD "ring group"...

So far I've setup a new ACD Agent ID, added that ID to the correct ACD AGgnt skill group and created a Telephone Directory entry for the new Agent ID. I somehow need to "tie" this new ID to the actual user's extension. I added the Superkey to her phone but I don't see an "Agent Login" option like on the other phones used by the group.

Can anyone help me fill in what I'm missing here?

Thanks.

You need to program the set as ACD Enabled. This can be done in the User and Device Configuration page for the extension under the Profile tab on release 5.0 and higher. Earlier releases the setting is in the IP Telephones> Multiline Set Assignment form.

Also the set needs to have the correct class of service to allow login

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back