Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACCS and Database Integration

William C290

Technical User
Jul 25, 2024
JO
Hi All,

I have the following customer senario, and I need to know if this applicable to implement, because avaya and desti talk about need to AAEP and 3rd party and integration and APS to do this

insurance management company and has IPOCC for approved medical entities, We want to move to ACCS, but the goal and condition for that is to have the following integration:
- We have a voicemail message with the option to go to the medical approvals department. there are many medical institutions, pharmacies, laboratories,
hospitals, private clinics, and each accredited medical institution has its own accreditation number that is found in the SQL database.
- When choosing any accredited medical authority, we want to record another message (please enter the medical accreditation number), and then if the
accreditation number is correct and consistent with the entry in the database, the system will allow him to access any agent within the call center.

I see this on the fourm, and I see from answer that is doable.

is this easy to deploy or we need APS to do this .

Hi William,

HDX probably easiest/quickest way to do this. Looks straightforward with a single
query to the SQL DB with a Yes/No reponse.
Use the DIW wizard to create the connection to SQL & generate the query and then
deal with the responses in ACCS scripting.

Let me know if you need more info & I'll see what I can find. Been a while since I
did HDX.

regards,
Alan

Hi Alam,

Thanks for your response and information, from the previous thread, I got the link talking about this :

I think this example has the same idea.

also, I see on the OD Digits collect call flow example,

if you have additional document illustrate this setup, I am welcome to have them.

Thanks
William

@William C290:

Avaya insists that this is necessary by a third party for integration. Are there examples or a simplified explanation for this, as you mentioned to me previously?

Thanks
William

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back