Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACCS access

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namelezz_boy

Systems Engineer
Mar 13, 2022
RU
Hi guys!

I have a problem with new installation of ACCS 7.1.2 + IP-500V2 (11.1.2).
When I try to access ACCS administration page from that local windows 2016 server, there ACCS is installed, there is no problem, I can administer everything using local built-in Internet Explorer.
But when i try to access ACCS administration page from any other computer on the network, using IE10 or IE11, with all the needed security options turned on/off according to the documentation, I can login to ACCS, but still can't get access to all the points of administration page. For example, when I press Historical Reporting, or Contact Center Management, I see the blank page on the left, so I can't choose "CC" and any report or agent from it. And when i press Status - Connection Status - it shows yellow circle, and can't update server local time.
Can you help me, please, where could be the problem?

Sorry for bad english.
1_bwvdny.jpg

Have you installed the ActiveX controls required by CCMA?
You should have got an option to download them on first accessing the CCMA webcite.
If not, they can be found as an msi on the server and deployed on each PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back