Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Accpac prepaid orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

rolenee

Technical User
Aug 9, 2012
US

There is a prepaid document that is applied to the order but when we post the invoice it is not automatically reapplying to the invoice. Example- order is $315 with a $15 prepayment and then the terms codes splits the balance into 3 payments. The invoice is showing the full balance and not reflecting the prepayment- You can see the prepayment in OE-order entry but not in OE-Invoice. Any advice? Please and Thanks.

Look at the AR invoice batch. Do you see the right Order Number in it?

Are you talking about the OE invoice that prints out, or on the OE invoice entry screen?

Yes - we have posted invoice in A/R. Here is the posting order of documents. Are we posting in the wrong order?

Order created
Prepayment created – applied to ORD
Shipment created
Invoice posted
End of Day
Invoice Batch posted
Receipt Batch posted

Are you looking at the OE invoice or at the OE invoice entry screen?

We can see the prepayment in OE-order entry, we ship and invoice from OE-Order Entry. Then when we pull up the Invoice in OE-invoice entry we cannot see the prepayemt.

Which version do you have?
On my version 6.0 OE invoice entry screen it shows on the right of the Totals screen next to Total Order Prepayments.

Yes, there's nothing wrong with the video.
I think they are just not seeing the Order Prepayment on the OE Invoice Totals screen.

It's right in front of you! The prepayment was on the order, not the invoice.

Total Order Prepayments, 4th from the bottom on the right.

Your question makes no sense..... the prepayment has been applied to the invoice in AR(via the order number).
How do you want to apply it again????

Let me try again. Why doesn't the payment schedule reflect the prepayment on the Invoice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back