Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Accpac Discovery batches 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

meagan

Technical User
Feb 25, 2001
CA
I have figured out the last problem on my own. Now the application will not let me create any batches. I only have the receivables activated. Any ideas?

Hi,

Where wont it let you create batches? What is the message it gives you. Have you activate the modules and gone through the set-up options?

Regards

e

thanks, but I finally got past that, I attended a semminar for AccPac.The only question I could not get past is, since I only have the accounts receivable activated (tax services and bank of course)I am not importing or posting to the G/L. What are the conciquences of this and when I do bring them online can I just make adjustments to make all balances jive? X-)

Hi,

Once you activate the ledger you will have to chart the accounts to match the ones you set up in AR. and you will see the batches are wailting to be retrived to the g/l. You can aslo journal any incorrect entries or edit the existing retrieval batches. Nice feature for adding subsequent modules.

regards

e

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back