Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AccPac & Windows 2000 Terminal Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetflea

IS-IT--Management
Sep 25, 2001
CA
Is AccPac compatible and can be administered/used remotely using Windows 2000 Terminal Services?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Yes it is and can. I have several sites running this configuration.

Regards

e

HI, my client is running windows 2000 server and the workers are dialing from other location using Terminal Service. There system manager is version 6.5A When they try to print or post an order there system locks up and the only way that he can get it unlock is to delete the files in the attachment. They were running Windows NT 4.0. Also the Windows 2000 Server is install on the “ D “ Drive.

Hi there,

I have a wierd ACCPAC problem,

Running ACCPAC on NT4 with WIN2K TS with wsssetup and WIN98 machine via TS in remote site. Everything worked fine untill last week when running ichist in IC-price sales analysis, started to bomb out in preview mode! If you print to email / printer or file without preview it's fine, but to preview it bombs out immediately.

AFAIK nothing changed. Where do I start to look?

This is the event id win2k generates:
Event Type: Information
Event Source: Application Popup
Event Category: None
Event ID: 26
Date: 06/02/2003
Time: 12:24:28
User: N/A
Computer: TERMSERV
Description:
Application popup: Copyright © 1998-2000 ACCPAC INTERNATIONAL, INC.: rlzrun30.rts - Application Error : The instruction at "0x00beb9f1" referenced memory at "0x1d1f672c". The memory could not be "read".

Click on OK to terminate the program

WIN2 SP1 s sp3 disabled printing on TS clients! ( MS HAS FIX KB 328020 as hotfix call them)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back