Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Account Response routing via ACD ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL1M1

Technical User
Feb 10, 2005
GB
I guess ths is specific to ACD routing to CallPilot
I have a remote ACD 'NCFW'd via ITG upto an SCR Key Appearance which on no response forwards to Centralised CP,Vmail Account.

Is there something specific regarding the treatment of ACD calls into CallPilot as the response comes back with 'User Not Subscribed' however when dialling locally to the SCR DN Number Key Appearance, CP responds correctly ?

I guess I'm missing something but I'm thinking the best solution is to provide a 'Phantom DN' Forward rather than ACD NCFW but it could be a setting in ACD build or CP specific ?

Your help would be greatly appreciated as always !!

Cheers Guys

CP will read out the number then say user does not subcribe...enter the number that cp read back to you as a mb, extension dn or sdn...depending on your needs.

OK Got that but since have found the reason
Call coming in via ITG and there may have been recent changes made to distant CDP/LOC RLI/DMI tables at that remote site ?

Adding an extra prefix digit as an additional DN within that Mailbox and CallPilot see's it and responds accordingly...Still investigating the inbound CLI though but got a number of combinations set now, even tried the DataTN MARP option before identifying this additional digit but I'll leave that in anyhow as it now works

Cheers Now !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back