Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Account Lockout

Status
Not open for further replies.

kahmelion

MIS
Jan 3, 2001
US
On our user manager policies we have account lockout after 3 failed attempts to log in...A user calls me up and says that his account has been locked out. I go to unlock the user account and I find that the account lock out check box is grayed for not only this users but for all the users in the domain...The question is how do I make that "account lock out" check box available again...

The account lock out box, is by default greyed out. The only time that it isn't is when the account has been locked out, then you unclick the check and the user should be able to log back in.

Are you checking this on you PDC or you BDC..I would go and check on both just to make sure that it isn't locked out on one, and has not replicated to the other server yet.

Hope this helps... mot98:)
"Where's the beer?"

Thankz mot98...I realized this also after I posted this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back