Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACCESSING GOLDMINE ACTIVITIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksanim

Programmer
Jul 4, 2003
US
Which .dbf file contains the description of a Goldmine Activity, like nextAction, appt. etc.? Where can I find documentation on the fields various dBase files in Goldmine store.

Thanks.

CAL table. Descriptions will depend on the version of GoldMine that your using ie in 5 search for CAL.DBF in 6 its not documented.

Otherwise you can download the programmers guide from under download>manuals this has a description of the tables. Theres also an overview document on our website to show the links between the different tables.

Regards,

Richard.
PRIOR Analytics UK

Richard,

Thanks for your reply. You are correct about the CAL table. However, I'm supposed to create a report that has an Activity Heading with the title of the activity listed below. The CAL table doesn't seem to contain the name of the activity such as Next Action, Call, etc. I'm using Goldmine 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back