Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Accessing Aloha 6.2 system maintenance settings 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcpr

Vendor
Jun 2, 2010
US
I am trying to add an additional table to our floor plan. I was told we were able to do this, and now I find it blocks me saying I don't have proper access level. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You will need who ever set up your user levels to give you the proper access for your user id.

On 6.2 version the Alt-x back door is still accessable.

Cheers,
Coorsman

What is the Alt-x back door? I was assured this was set up for me to do when I purchased the system, we are a small pub that in the winter has a pool table in the summer its going to be additional seating. Since going around our retailer who was attempting to charge us over $500 for a 5 min reprogramming of our credit card processor, they are not willing to assist us. We are in a remote location with no remote access, so it requires a site visit at a charge of over $300 just for travel time. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back