Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Access2000 clips right side of graph in report

Status
Not open for further replies.

agc1976

Programmer
May 2, 2001
PR
I am currently having a problem with Access 2000 And MS Graph. Whenever I print or print preview a graph on a report in landscape format, the right side of the
graph gets clipped if the PC is using an 800x600 screen resolution. Once you change the resolution to 1024x768, the graph prints/print previews fine. Most of my users have 800x600 resolution. The clipping seems to occur at 8.5" from the right edge of the page. The border
around the graph/OLE object will print correctly, just the internal data is clipped.
I have the report's page orientation set to landscape and the graph is not wide enough to roll over to a second page.
I've tested this on 3 three different PCs with the same result. Any Ideas on this? And has anyone else had the same Problem?

Thanks,

Alfred

Note: The above message is a copy/paste from someone who had the exact same problem in the MS Access Newsgroup. He didn't receive any answer.

Yes, I have seen the problem but I haven't got as far as you with this idea of changing screen resolution.

I hear, "My charts work good on client A but gets clipped on client B." Charts are set to zoom in all cases.

I know you were only asking a question but thanks for the tip anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back