Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Access XP Web Enabling

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayBuys

Programmer
Jun 18, 2001
US
I have an Access database which simply stores client information (name, address, etc)
I want to make this database web-enabled on my intranet so that employees can add/view/edit/remove the information in the database from the web.
I know I can write an application to do this in ASP but I'm feeling lazy and am curious is Access has any built in way of doing this. I've tried exporting the form to ASP and XML but it doesn't seem to work the way I want it to.
Does anyone know if there's an easy way to do this in Access or if I'm going to have to do it myself.
Thanks for you help
Jason Buys

Hiya jay,

9 times out of ten, we don't know where to go in software - we know it's possible - but where?

I ain't done it, but do 'Data Access Pages' help in Access 2000? I think they may point u in the right direction if not solve your prob. in one.

Regards,

Darrylles
"Never argue with an idiot, he'll bring you down to his level - then beat you with experience."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back