Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Access to web service 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comp-it-S

Programmer
Dec 29, 2020
BA
Hello,
I am about to develop mobile application for android in Rad Studio 10.3. My question is: is it possible to somehow call web service (developed in Visual Studio) methods that access to MSSQL server database. For example some methods insert data to database, some return data from database to be display in grid, and so on.

Thanks in advance!

Hello! Nice question. I also have a recommendation for you! You can check this app development company, they have a laundry app development guide that will show you how to develop a laundry mobile application. I like their blog, cause I can find there a lot of info related to different types of mobile apps, so it can be useful for you!

I figured out how to tackle a similar issue, much obliged for your ideas. Thusly, I might want to suggest some writer here and the composition of any convoluted composed tasks. I'm extremely happy with the outcome, if it's not too much trouble, focus.

Thanks to the author's comprehensive description, I learnt everything I needed to know about my topic after reading this post. I published a review that you may read on the essaytoolbox review. Thank you so much for your time and attention.

Laundry apps are useful tools for a busy lifestyle. They offer a comprehensive view of laundry statistics, such as the number of washes and dries, as well as the time and date of service. Moreover, they can also be integrated with analytic tools like Apache Spark or Open Source Analytics Tools. These tools can help you understand which features and services would be the most useful for your users. This is how to develop a successful laundry app development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back