Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Access to c:\...\accicons.exe was denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

baddy

Technical User
Jul 16, 2003
US
I am getting the following error when I work in a program that has been working fine up until today:

"Access to C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{90150409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0050048383C9}\accicons.exe was denied."

The program is one called ClickTracks, but this error appears to be a windows issue. Anyone know what that above file is? Is there a way to reinstall it or anything? Any help would be appreciated.

Tried that and it unfortunately brought on the same problems. I worked with the tech support for the software for a bit and we came to the conclusion that the dataset I was working with was somehow corrupt, starting a new file within the program eliminate the errors. Doesn't make much sense because that error inplies there is something wrong with the system file, but its working now so I'm not complaining. Thanks for the help.

You might consider using the System Restore feature if you have a recent restore point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back