Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Access Themes using VBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisNome

IS-IT--Management
Mar 22, 2011
US
Anyone have any idea how to set access themes using VBA? Just switching to another default theme would be a start. I've found where they are located (ie. currentproject.resources) but can't seem to find how to switch a theme with code.

Have no idea as to the needed code, but modifying this kind of thing through code always requires either opening a Form in Design View in order to do it, or in cases of application wide changes, closing and then re-opening Access itself.

Having to go through this kind of song and dance usually makes the ends not worth the effort involved.

The Missinglinq

Richmond, Virginia

The Devil's in the Details!

just to not be ambiguous, I mean the theme in the access ribbon. I want to have the user be able to set their own theme in runtime mode, but it appears that the ribbon is disabled in the runtime so was hoping that i could code the operation myself. Any ideas?

All design changes are unavailable in Run Time. Sorry! And you always need to state that you're talking about doing something in Run Time, if that's the case, because it makes a big difference!

The Missinglinq

Richmond, Virginia

The Devil's in the Details!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back