Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Access single line DNs from remote phone - 3300

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCXaus

Technical User
Dec 5, 2011
AU
Main PBX: 3300 ICP, MCD 5.0
Remote PBX: vMCD 5.0

On the Main PBX, I have set up a phantom set with single line appearances of *xxxx (as described in this article for forwarding callers directly to someone's voicemail. This is working perfectly fine.

I have started creating users on our virtual MCD unit in preparation for moving everybody over in the upcoming months. However, I can't access these DNs from the phone attached to the virtual system. I also can't create them on the vMCD unit (and CFA them to the Main PBX VM) as they 'already exist in the network'.

Is there a way I can get this feature to work over the cluster, or do I tell the users to wait until everyone is moved over before they can use this feature again?

:code.poet:

As it is clustered the cluster knows about these numbers
You can only have single line on a single system.
Change the key type to Key system and try again.

Share what you know - Learn what you don't

The single line phones have a name in the telephone directory? Do they appear in the RDN form of the virtual?

I'd tell you a UDP joke but I'm afraid you won't get it. TCP jokes are the best because you always get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back