Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Access Reports - Group Footers 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenHaddock

Technical User
Mar 10, 2005
GB
I have recently made some reports for my boss, which shows accounts in order of the account handler.

I have a group footer, which shows the totals for each handler, before going to the next handler.

For most of the reports, when the totals for a particular handler are displayed, the next handlers accounts do not start on the report until the next new page, which is what I want.

However, I have just done another report and there are no page breaks after each handler.

How do I set it so that they start on a new page?

Thanks!

Hi GoldenHaddock,

In the Group Footer Properties > Format Tab there should be a Force New Page option. Select After Group (or whatever it says that means that).

Enjoy,
Tony

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We want to help you; help us to do it by reading this: Before you ask a question.
Excel VBA Training and more Help at VBAExpress[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back