Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Access Report Mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrtaylor

Technical User
Jan 24, 2002
US
I have a report created from a query where labels are visible or not depending on the model. When the report is previewed it is exactly the way it should be but when it is mailed the first sheet shows all of the labels regardless of the model. How can I set the mailed report to look exactly the way the previewed report appears with the labels as coded.

Thanks,
jrtaylor[spineyes]

Is it just the first page???? How are you mailing the report out????

Even using .rtf export methods, Access does not preserve many of the lines and boxes that you might draw on a report. Don't remember why, but that's just the way it is. If someone knows otherwise, please let me know!!!!!

If it's the whole report, then this may be the problem. If it is not, then I am at a loss. I have not experienced anything like this. Have you tried first exporting the report to a word file and mailing that???? Does the format come out correctly in the Word Export??? Programming isn't a profession of choice.
It's a profession of calling...
"Hey Programmer, your application broke again!" [spin]

Robert L. Johnson III, A+, Network+, MCP
robert.l.johnson.iii@citi.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back