Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Access projects - need help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADR1985

Technical User
Apr 28, 2003
GB
I need to design a databse project in access as part of my A-Level course and I can't think of anything to do. Baring in mind this is a college project, has anyone got any ideas of what I could make my database about? I just need some ideas that I could use as a project in access. Any help welcomed!! Thanks!!!

You could design a project whereby students with no imagination could post pointless questions, just to save themselves having to think........ but I doubt that any of your users would have the intelligence to reply!! B-)

track the resources used for certain projects by nasa...

resources can be people, materials, etc...

link them all together so that you can show relations of project costs etc... land of milk and Honey

Thank you very much crose7227! As for mike hoot, just because you're a 'TechnicalUser' doesn't mean you can slag me off. I needed help and some people unlike you are willing to help me.

Hi

You could always find a friend with a small business and help them build a customer database.

Mark

Did similar projects at college.

idea 1
Music database - holds lots of CDs. Has details on what tracks are on the CDs, what type of music, details on 2CD albums - lots of room for complicatd stuff.

idea 2
Accommodation Database - holds info on available accomodation and attempts to match to desired accomodation (eg 5 bedroom flat, smoking, £200 per room, per month, no parking)

Hope this helps

Graeme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back