Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Access Form Button Works, Then Doesn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgarzoli

Technical User
Apr 25, 2005
US
Hi all,

I have an Access 2000 database that I setup. When it's first opened, my main form pops up. The form consists of reports and a button that opens a form used to enter data.

Now, the form opens fine, and I can get to the data entry form fine. However, if I close the data entry form to get back to the main form, and I run one of the reports built on the main form, then I cant get back to the data entry form without closing out and re-opening the db. The data entry form button just freezes up once I run a report.

Very strange, any suggestions???

Thanks in advance,

Jeremy

I would open up the vb editor for the main form and look at the code. Run the compile and see if it hits any errors.
You might just remake the button. It would probably save u time. just delete the one you have, and create a new one. Make sure you delete the code for the button you delete, before making a new one.

misscrf

It is never too late to become what you could have been ~ George Eliot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back