Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Access denied WSDLOperation:Instantiating dispatch object

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeSSeO

Programmer
Feb 18, 2002
ES
Hi there,

I´m having problems running my web service on a Clustered windows 2003 server enterprise edition.
· I´ve got my virtual directory created, I´ve added the wsdl extension to my web service extensions, and I can view my WSDL files.
· The IUSR_machine user has permisons to write and read in my virtual directory.
· I´ve registered my COM object using AppName /RegServer and I´ve grantted activation rights to this COM object on the components manager.

Well, the problem comes when I try to call any method of my COM object, I´m getting the following error message:

WSDLOperation:Instantiating the dispatch object for method _method_name failed HRESULT=0x80070005:Access denied

I´ve tried a million things already, giving total control rights to the IUSR_machine user to the windows folder, adding the IUSR_machine user to the Administrators group....

I´m getting desperate about it, and as usual it has to be working by the day b4 yesterday...

Any help would be as appreciated as water on a desert...

Thanks in advance...
C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back