Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Access database project

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADR1985

Technical User
Apr 28, 2003
GB
Does anyone have any ideas of what I could do for my access databse project for college? It needs to be sufficiently complexed and possibly to do with football (soccer)or music as they are my main interests. Any ideas welcome as I can't think of anything.

Cheers!

except for rosters, schedules, and maybe minutes and shots on goal i can't think of anything to track in soccer. few statistics.

you might consider a sheet-music cataloging system. a number of publishing items could be captured about the material along with technical notes and categorized information about the arrangement. add some search abilities and a way to tag commentaries by composers, reviewers or musicians, then a way to link to and print scans of the material that is not copyrighted, and you'd have something. don't know how useful in the real world, but it should make a quick, clean app that will showcase programming skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back