Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACCESS CHANNELS ARE NOT BLUE 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

81Cadmin

IS-IT--Management
Feb 19, 2007
CA
Hi Everyone,

I made a change to the IVR and ACCESS Channels in CallPilot but upon reboot the channels appear a standard voice ports (not access channels with Blue indicator). The IVR channels register correct (GREEN).

After checking the config wizard in CP the channels also lose there ClassID.

I've tried numerous times reinput the channels in Config Wizzard numerous times with the same result, I've also outed and re-added all channel config in the PBX software.

CP: 4.0
SCCS: 5.0

Hi
You must to install a new service update-CP40404SU04S, that
contained fixing of this problem.
Good luck.

We are currently running SU04S

81Cadmin...when you made your change did you reboot
sccs to inquire the ivr channels?

no problems only solutions

strmwalker

Yes, reboots after all config changes. It's odd as they channels are listed in config as access but they keep loosing their ClassID.

I'm in the process of rebuilding the CP (I can't because it doesn't move to production until next week).

81Cadmin...if you can shut down callpilot leave it down
reboot sccs let it come up first then bring callpilot
last you still will have stop then start sccs service
after callpilot comes up.

strmwalker

Thanks strmwalker, I tried that fix since day one with no success. earlier today i rebuilt CallPilot and have got the channels to config correctly. I was able to duplicate the problem by loading Peps and moving the assignment of the Access/IVR in callpilot. When i did this CP no longer showed the access channels. No that I know what caused the problem, I will avoid doing that.

81Cadmin..thanks for updating the post heres your star!
hope everything goes great a have a nice 4th.

strmwalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back