Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Access 97 and Access 95 Link Tables, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 1999
US
I have a database in Access 95 w/a table called "inventory". I have created a new database in Acess 97 and want to bring over the "inventory" table & information. Also, anytime the data changes in the Access 95 "inventory" table, I want it to change in the Access 97 database. How can I do this? I have tried linking the 95 "inventory" table, but the data does not update in the 97 database. Is there a replication feature I can utilize? Specific help would be appreciated. You can also respond to Phendrix@hwins.com. Thanks!

jimihndrks,<br>
<br>
Don't know if you are still looking for help on this problem. I have done the same thing you are trying to do, and it works fine. May seem like a silly question, but did you link the table or import it? Obviously linking is what you want to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back