Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Access 2013 Filter Button won't hold settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DW815

IS-IT--Management
Jul 15, 2015
US
I'm sure it is an easy fix to get the button to hold the filter settings until un-selected but I am unsure where to start. I was thrown into a project by a guy who threw this spreadsheet together 2 weeks before retiring and left no notes. I'm partially flying blind.

When analyzing tooling items to request to the vendor to order User sets filters on the list of items dispensed. User then only sees certain ones the user needs to analyze. When user selects an item to indicate it needs to be ordered, User then loses the filters they have applied. When they re-apply the filters it starts the user back to the top of the list. This happens every time the user has to select an item which is often in the course of a day. It is usable as is but slows the user down quite a bit as the number of items to request to order grows throughout the day.

Is there a way to get the filter button to hold the filter settings when manipulating the data?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back