Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Access 2010 Runtime / Windows Small Business Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaWay

Programmer
Sep 26, 2002
US
Is Access 2010 Runtime compatible with Windows Small Business Server 2003 Service Pack 2?

One of my clients has a computer with "Microsoft Windows Server 2003 for Small Business Server Service Pack 2" installed. My application uses Access 2010 Runtime.

According to Microsoft's download page for Access 2010 Runtime ( the supported operating systems for Access 2010 Runtime include Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-Bit x86) and Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 editions.

I guess another way of asking my question is this: Is "Microsoft Windows Server 2003 for Small Business Server Service Pack 2" the same thing as "Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-Bit x86)" or "Windows Server 2003 R2 x64"?

Regards,
Lisa

Thank you for response. I read the two articles, but unfortunately I wasn't able to see how they would help answer my question. Maybe I'm missing something.

Regards,
Lisa

Hi, Lisa.

I read through things quite quickly. I thout there was mention of 32 bit windows server in one of the articles. I may have read it somewhere else. Sorry to lead you to nothing.

Canadian eh! Check out the new social forum Tek-Tips in Canada.
With the state of the world today, monkeys should get grossly insulted when humans claim to be their decendents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back