Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Access 2007 Bluetooh Add-in anybody know anything about it???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvital

Technical User
Jul 2, 2003
US
Hi All,

I noticed that the new version of Access has a bluetooth add-in. I wanted to find out more information, but cannot find anything online so far or nothing in the help file.

Has anyone read anything about this new add-in?

thanks in advance!

Bluetooth is a network protocol. It shouldn't have anything to do with a version of Access. It's an operating system issue. If the operating system can use it, so can any version of Access.

Thank you Mike. :) I was mostly interested in how I could use it with Access. For example, can I bluetooth images from a camera to an image frame control on a form? Right now I am transferring images from a Kodak Easy Share camera to a tablet PC to the folder where my project database is saved. I wanted to see if I could go a step further and save it to a control.

Thanks!

This is not an issue of bluetooth but of the particular protocol used by the camera. Most likely it is some sort of standard and as a result somebody will have created a control you can use on your Access forms. I don't know where to suggest you look.

Thank you BNPMike anyway. I appreciate your time.

Have a great rest of the week and weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back