Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Access 2003 and Adobe PDF maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

sblanche

Technical User
Jun 19, 2002
US
We had a problem with our Database not allowing more then 3 people in at a time. Once I removed the Adobe PDF maker from Access no problem at all. I'm assuming it's a network setting but I could not get our network support branch to research and find out what could be done. My only option was to make sure everyone (100 users) had the PDF maker removed. All was well until the network branch started "pushing" down Adobe patches/updates and the PDF maker is back and my database is getting corrupted so bad I have to go back to a previous copy. Any suggests would be most appreciated.

I assume that this is a split database with the backend containing only the tables resides on the server and each user has their own front end with the forms, reports, queries, on their local machine. Front end linked to backend tables. If not set up this way, any further solution is not worth discussing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back