Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Access 2000 default settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgrogro

Technical User
Jan 8, 2005
US
When I create a new form in Access 2000 and click on the form properties button, under the "Other" tab, the "has module" setting on my computer is set to "yes". Does anyone know how to change this to a default setting of "no"? I've looked but cant seem to find the trick. Any help would be kindly appreciated....I'm talking STAR appreciated.

Thanks

I don't know how to change the default, but if it's that bothersome (why??), you should be able to add something like me.hasmodule = false to the form load event (which of course would be of no help in design view).

Money can't buy happiness -- but somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a Corvette than in a Yugo.

Please post Access questions in the Access forums such as
Microsoft: Access Forms

Delete all macros and coding associated with that form, then change the property to No. Save it. Reopen it and it will say no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back