Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AC2000: Unchanging Detail Section Size

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telsa

Programmer
Jun 20, 2000
US
I have a form where the detail section refuses to change to the size I set it in Design view.&nbsp;&nbsp;No matter how I stretch the Detail section, it doesn't change during run time.<br><br>BTW:&nbsp;&nbsp;This is a database converted from AC97 (if that matters)... and I have a subform in the footer (so I can delete a record if needed.&nbsp;&nbsp;Maybe you can tell me how I can also do this while the subform is in detail section to delete record in main form.)<br><br>Anybody else have this problem??????<br><br>Thanks!<br><br>Mary :eek:)

Never mind.. I figured out the problem.&nbsp;&nbsp;Apparently the footer of a form has a size limitation.&nbsp;&nbsp;Once I shrink the footer by squishing my subform and control buttons together, the Detail section of my form expanded nicely!<br><br>Go Figure!<br><br>Never had that problem Access 97.<br><br>Mary :eek:}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back