Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

About this forum - Non-technical

Status
Not open for further replies.

iolaper

MIS
Jun 7, 2004
US
Hello All,
I have been part of this group for almost an year now. I have found it very useful, invaluable and informative. I have recommended this forum to so many co-workers.

A couple of quick suggestions:
1) When someone helps you out please do give them STAR. Not only is this a great motivation, but also will prompt the guys to help more.
2) Share anything interesting you come across i.e. recommendations, tips and tricks about Microstrategy etc.(without copyright violations), not just login at times of trouble.

Can't think of anything else, but anyone else willing to add more suggestions to improve the liveliness of this great, great forum.... (?)

P.S: Entarodun, I beleive you started this group, we don't see much of you these days.

I totally agree with iolaper. This forum is indeed
very helpful to me and I belive would be for everyone.

It would also be a good idea if people share their
best practices which they follow and which they
consider is newly implemented and efficient.

teccum.

Entaroadun started the 'other' MicroStrategy forum, the Developer's Forum -- I think it is redundant to have 2. This one seems to have more traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back