Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

about pll files & change cursor shape

Status
Not open for further replies.

chochoo

Programmer
Aug 24, 2003
PK
hi everyone!
i've oracle 8i running and forms 6i. they are doing good. but i don't have devdemo folder installed in my forms 6i. i need some pll files for some tasks. can anybody tell me any url of a website from which i can easily download these files. more i want to change the cursor style to link select style when it is over a button or text item. but i don't know which value i should pass in set_application_property.
thanks in advance!

Hi,
For PLL's you may check at Oracle's sites.
For Cursors, as of now till Forms 6i it is not possible.I am not aware of 9i so pls check.

Regards
Himanshu

For changing cursor type use
SET_APPLICATION_PROPERTY(CURSOR_STYLE,<STYLE>). Forms demos may be downloaded from OTN.

Regards, Dima

Dima,
Thanks for correcting me.
I apologize for my mistake.

Regards
Himanshu

thanx sem! but i've tried this one

SET_APPLICATION_PROPERTY(CURSOR_STYLE,<STYLE>)
and in style i gave values like 'help','arrow' and they are showing. my requirement is that i want to change the cursor shape to hand pointer style that is default for hyperlinks in web page. u know the value? and can u tell me the exact url for downloading devdemo. i can't find it out.
waiting for quick reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back