Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

About Column in Listview

Status
Not open for further replies.

sttngds9

Programmer
Jul 3, 2003
BR
I've question: Why in Netcobol I can only doubleclick in the first Column in the Listview ?
Because if I click in the second Column it give me a error saying "The Selected List Item was not found" and "Error ocurred: The Object is not set or an invalid object pointer is set"

I assume the FullRowSelect property is set to true?

Sounds like a problem in the double-click event handler. Take a look at how you're handling the double-click and make sure you don't try to process an item that isn't "selected".

Glenn

Where I find this FullRowSelect property ? Because I did'nt find this property. I use Netcobol V7.
In the doubleclick event I handle only I want to select and I want to do is to select the second column and I don't known how to do it. My doubleclick event:

MOVE "Text"(1) OF "SelItem" OF LVAC001A TO WX-1
INVOKE POW-SELF "CloseForm" .

I know that if I use "Text"(2) of "SelItem" it's gonna select the second column, but give me the same error.

If you have a sugestion, let me know.

Thanks for your support,

Marcelo.

I checked the Fujitsu documentation and didn't see that property either. It shows up on the property page for the ListView control in the 6.0 version of the Microsoft Common Controls... perhaps Fujitsu is using an earlier version.

When I've worked with ListViews before in COBOL (AcuCOBOL in this case), I've had to worry about getting the SubListItem to get the 2nd and subsequent column text from each individual list item. That is, each individual listitem includes a collection of sublistitems, one for each column. Not sure why the documentation doesn't show that for Fujitsu and don't have a copy to play with here.

Good luck.

Glenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back