Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

about cisco

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagles1

Technical User
May 14, 2002
CA
hello everyone I'm just finishing my system administrator course in a College and i would like to know before taken a certification. Is it more important takes some experience on the working market or go take my certification soon as posible.

You do need an experience before you start working in a production env. but Certifications can be helpful anyday. Start preparing for the certification & at the same time try to get an entry level position somewhere. Hope this will help .... "Dedication is a key to the success"

thanks ciscrazy i have the opportunity to make another course of cisco the during of that course is around 90 to 95Hrs so i think i will follow yours skill, in regard of the experience i can get i'll became a trainee for 2 months. And i think i have the chance to get hired after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back