Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

About .aspx in windows server 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

lehuong

Programmer
Sep 2, 2003
US
Hi all,
I have the windows 2000 server. I try to compile the .aspx in the So, I install the .net framework in my pc. When I run it, there is an error and I knew that this error is familiar to the one in Win XP which I can fixed it by go to IIS and make that folder in to be a virtual directory and it will work. I tried to set this in my windows server 2000 but I can not find the IIS in there. It has the inetpub and the folder. However when I go to the administrative tool I can not find the IIS in there ( is there any different from administrative tool between 2000 server ans xp?). IS THERE ANY WAY AROUND IT? PLEASE GIVE ME SOME SUGGESSIONS.
ps: I can public a .html file in the Thanks
Howard,

Check out for "Internet Services Manager" in the Administrative tools. This will take u to the IIS window.
If it is not there, it means that IIS is not installed in your system. So first install it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back