Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

abcon32.ocx design license not found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phreedom

Programmer
Feb 8, 2010
US
Greetings,

I'm taking over a customer care project that is written in VB6. The project uses Aspect abcon32.ocx. When I load the projects in VB6, I get a dialog saying "ABCon32.ocx: LIcensed for Run Time only." When I click "ok" it referes to the log that was generated. In that log, we have "Cannot load control <customer control name>; license not found." So there is some issue with desing time license for abcon32.ocx. We run the same copy in the production and we have no issue. Where can I get the design time license? Anyone seen this before? How can I remedy it?

Thanks in advance everyone. This project is behind so any and all help is apperciated.

You need to install the Abcon OCX using the Aspect supplied setup pack to get the required registrations. i.e. You will need the deployment CD for Contact Server.

Correct. And in the install on the Contact Server CD it gives you an option of installing the runtime license or development.

Thanks everyone for your input. I will hunt down the CC CD for the license.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back