Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aastra (Nortel Networks) 390 telephone set

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsisley

Technical User
May 11, 2007
US
I recently stumbled across an Aastra 390 telephone set. This was originally sold by USWest and called the "Home Receptionist."

This is kind of a cool phone - but I'm wondering.. there are six softkeys on this phone and one is programmed to automatically dial the voicemail retrieval number. There is a voicemail retrieval number stored in the phone; however, it is not the correct number to use when retrieving voicemail from my home phone number. My question is... How do you change the numbers that are assigned to the softkeys? I would need to change it to *98 in order to have it be correct.

I downloaded the user guide and it doesn't really say anything about making any changes to those softkeys.

Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

JSisley

Just got a chance to check the site out and unfortunately, it doesn't give me the info I need to change how the soft buttons are programmed. :-(

Any other ideas?
JSisley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back