Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aastra 9316CW - Pulse to tone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergal Scott

Technical User
Jan 23, 2019
CA
Good Afternoon!

Begging the forum's indulgence, I've been trying for 2 weeks to find an answer to a simple issue that I know is easy to do as I did it 21 years ago on my previous phone of this type. I went to another forum but they advised that my Aastra might be Nortel vs. theirs and that I should try to find a Nortel-based forum to find the answer. Trouble is that forums are difficult to find. If anyone knows of a better forum, please let me know. I'd sincerely appreciate it.

I'm a user, only, and not in the field. Just need to know how to change my 9316CW from pulse to tone so that the speed dial buttons work. I did this on my old phone and remember it was easy, I just can't remember what it was and the 2 manuals I dl don't give the answer. And there is no special button to toggle.

Again, begging the forum's forebearance in this and hoping either someone knows of a good forum if we are absolutely not allowed to post, or even if someone remembers how to do this.

Thank you in advance for any help!

Cheers.

Fergal.

Again, as stated yesterday, if this is not the right sort of forum forum for this type of analogue Aastra phone question, please let me know.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back