Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aargh, Problem with Margins whenprinting Emails using Outlook Express!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeTheMerciless

IS-IT--Management
Dec 3, 2002
GB
Hi folks, I'm hoping someone here has the answer to a problem that's recently reared its ugly head in the workplace... When printing off an Email from Outlook Express, the header information is fine, but for some bizarre reason the left hand margin has been moved about a centimetre off the printable area. This certainly is something to do with Outlook, as printing on another printer has exactly the same problem.

Has anyone experienced this problem before?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Have you tried to print from a different computer? It may be the configuration or drives on the current computer you are using.

--
Mike

Man usually avoids attributing cleverness to somebody else -- unless it is an enemy. - A. Einstein

Outlook Express uses the same settings as IE6. Close Outlook Express and then Open IE.
Go to Page Setup and set your left Margin to at least .5
Save settings and then open Outlook Express. This worked for me and I was having the exact same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back