Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AADS, LDAP, Sign-on with Avaya Workplace

Status
Not open for further replies.

dclark1111

Technical User
Nov 5, 2019
US
Hey All!
I have ran into another snag and was seeing how this works for you. We have AADS setup using LDAP auth. We have DNS setup to auto resolve the server when a user enters in their email address. The part that we would like is for single sign-on to work. I didn't know if this is possible with Avaya Workplace? The user experience would be, client opens Workplace, they enter their email, email discovers server, server uses auth token, then they are signed in, using their windows credentials and not have to enter their email and password again.

I have found I break Avaya IX Workplace when I set AADS to use Windows authentication to Negotiate and load a keytab file. Are you using windows Authentication set to Negotiate or None?

Do you have single sign-on working when you hit the configuration file in a web browser? or does it prompt for auth?

If I disable Windows Authentication (set to None) I can login to Workplace but I have to enter my credentials again.

Appreciate any help or pointers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back