Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AADevice Services - System Manager Version Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallot

Vendor
Jul 15, 2009
US
Hi folks

My AADS / utility server is working fine.

I've just upgraded my System Managers to 8.1.2 and, I'm assuming I need to reconfigure AADS for System Manager version 8 rather than the current version 7.

When I run "app configure" and then "Front-end host, System Manager and Certificate Configuration" in AADS, the configuration form does not allow the System Manager version to be changed - all other settings accept new values.

Any thoughts out there on changing the System Manager version? I didn't see anything in the deployment guide and, I'd rather not have to uninstall and reinstall just to change the System Manager version. :)

Thanks

It doesn't matter. I installed everything at 8.x and in app configure, it still shows SMGR 7.x.

If you noticed in the Replication Groups in SMGR, it's a node of group UCAppServer_70.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back