Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AACC6 Service Level

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerbouncy

Technical User
Feb 13, 2012
GB
Hi Folks

We have a Frontline inbound telephony virtual service over 6 sites.

Is it possible to calculate the Frontline Service level by site.

Obviously, I can get the overall service level from the application info but cannot find a way to apply this to agents to be able to split the service level out by site.

Thanks

Russell

I may be missing something here, but it sounds like you are looking for the wrong information. Typically in a virtual situation all sites help each other and thus there is no way to say this particular site should have answered a particular call in a certain amount of time. Multiple sites are responsible for the call.

I would focus on how many calls they handle, talk time, availability of agents. These are the things that impact the overall service level. Those can be compared across the sites when you use them as averages based upon the number of agents at each site (or maybe staffed time).

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

I understand that this info isn't particularly useful for the reasons you have specified.

However, we are dealing with very senior non contact centre understanding type people and I have done this type of SL calc by team with an Aspect ACD.

So if anyone knows how to obtain it then pleas elet me know.

Thanks

If you can obtain the call details per site (or team) you can (re)calculate the site Service Level for that skillset.

A Service Level can be calculated via different formulas:

Service Level:
(%Calls_Answered - %Calls_Answd_Aft_Threshold)*100/(%Calls_Answered + Skillset_Abdnd_Aft_Threshold)

Service Level on answered calls:
(%Calls_Answered - %Calls_Answd_Aft_Threshold)*100/(%Calls_Answered)

These setttings can be viewed via Configuration, Formulas.

Alternative: Use your standard report and filter/split on site. Don't know if you can filter on site with the standard reports but if you edit that report via the Report Creation Wizard that filter can be set.

Hi

The only way we can differentiate between sites is by agent and obviously we can get the number of calls answered per agent. But we cannot get how quickly those agent calls were answered.

Thanks

Russell

So the only way is (re)creating the (application or skillset) report via the Report Creation Wizard (or use Crystal Reports).
In the RCW open the existing report and add 'Site' via the 'Field Selection' and add 'Site' to 'Grouping'; this should list the call details per site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back