Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AACC Tutorial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voice99

IS-IT--Management
Mar 20, 2014
US
Hi, does anyone know of any Contact Center tutorials for version 6.3? Have a bunch of questions on configuration, scripting and orchestration designer.

what is your current experience, with scripting? it is 6.4 now

I am a vendor, so I work with a variety of versions and integrations (some commands are different in CM integration versus the CS1K integration). I try to avoid the CCM (Nortel) 6.x. A few customers still have 7.0. Most are 6.2-6.4.

Sorry it was more a question to Voice99, to see how much he knew might be easier to point to NTP or recommend training :)

Vendor myself :) that is the same as us, only a small amount of customers on cc6 and cc7

Thanks, but I found a resource to train me. I have experience in Symposium, but have spent very little time on AACC. I know that it's similar, just a different layout and you build a lot of the elements in different spots.

yes thats what i was going to say, if you know symposium, as you say with a bit of training you will be fine in AACC :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back